Friday, January 28, 2011

Outfit

I'm on a roll! Two posts in one week!
It has been hard to get anything done today. Not because Gemma is being overly demanding, clingy, or fussy, but because she's being ridiculously cute. Since she woke up she's been talking up a storm, giving me kisses (without me having to ask), and having the time of her life walking from room to room (that's right, walking!).
In the last week or so, she has become more aware of her clothes. She'll point at her closet and say "shirt" and then pick one out. She doesn't necessarily want to put it on, she just wants to hold it.
This is the first time I've put this outfit on her because the length of the shirt has made crawling a little difficult. Not any more! Since I got her dressed, she's been walking around grabbing at her shirt and saying "outfit". Such a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment