Monday, October 28, 2013

"I shirt"

A couple of cute Makael phrases/words these days...

Borgen-open: (garage door opener)
Puita: Lita (what we call grandma Yarbrough)
Pipa: Grandpa
A-cha-milk-too: chocolate milk
Out: elephant (he just recently actually started saying elephant right, but last week it was still "out").

He has no problem saying his name, but when he was first learning, we would point at him and ask him what his name was.  Confused he would grab his shirt and say, "my shirt".  So of course that quickly became a game.  Although he knows very well what we are asking and has no problem saying Makael now, he still likes to play the "shirt" card.  I don't blame him.  He gets a laugh out of us every time!





1 comment:

  1. I love it when he says "I shirt." But I think he is already growing out of it.

    ReplyDelete