Friday, August 17, 2012

Vacation

A little bit of Destin...

Love this picture of them!  Gemma's first time on the beach. 

Makael's first time...his opinion of the beach didn't really change the whole time we were there. 

Waving to mommy...I wish I had cropped this before posting it. Her facial expression was so cute!

MUCH happier inside!

Pretty sure they were the cutest boys on the beach

Working on balancing in the waves

Forget balancing...laying in the waves is much more fun!!

Couldn't resist posting this one :)

She LOVED it!!

I had to get a picture of the cute swim suit.

Taking a snooze on the beach..I should have realized it was a sign he was getting sick. He never fall asleep on me anymore.

1 comment:

  1. These are nice pics. I am ready for some more posts, pics and videos, now. Just saw the one of M running around on the nice rug in your living room.

    ReplyDelete