Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas

I was looking forward to Christmas for so long that I'm a little depressed it's over. It was so much fun having a little girl around. I don't know if she fully understood what was going on, but it was cute to watch her face light up at new toys. She got so spoiled! Actually, we all got spoiled. David and I got a new camera (thanks Nana and Papa) so you can expect some "high quality" pictures on the blog now :) I'm still learning how to use it, but so far I've taken a ton of pictures. I'm loving it!
New Years has never been a big deal for me, I guess I just don't really think about "the next year". However, having Gemma around has been more fun than I could have ever imagined, so I'm actually really looking forward to 2011. She's a very strong willed little girl which can make things a little challenging at times, but watching her personality develop has been fun, interesting, and amazing. She is such a blessing to David and I.

Reaching for her Nana
Who isn't happy with a cookie in hand?
Her favorite thing...chairs
Her new Noa's Ark
This is what she did most of the time we opened gifts at the Yarbrough Christmas
Not sure what to think about the Christmas tree

Enjoying her two new presents (her chair, and water bottle)
Playing with Ariya

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures. This helps make up for the fact you only have 3 posts in December =)

    ReplyDelete