Friday, January 29, 2010

Sick again

I've been told that the videos haven't been working. I apologize, I'm not sure why that is. I haven't had the time to sit down and figure out what's wrong but I will soon enough.


Baby girl is growing up so fast. It hasn't even been three months yet and I teared up yesterday while I was looking at pictures we took during her first days of being home. That's really saying something...I'm not usually the sentimental type. She is so incredibly special! There are all kinds of things she does that just make me melt. I have to say though, one of my most favorite things is to see her with her cousins. Ariya and Silas both jump at the opportunity to hold her, and it's just the cutest thing. Ariya of course is not very good at it yet, but the second I walk through the door she immediately wants to see Memma. Silas is a total pro with her and she instantly lights up around him. Where he learned how to hold a baby I don't know, but he knows his stuff.

Unfortunately, she has another cold. She's so congested and having a hard time sleeping. This morning she woke up to eat at 7:00 and then proceeded to throw up in my bed. Lovely! I hate not knowing what to do to make her feel better.

I took this picture shortly after she threw up. I guess it made her feel a little better because she went right to sleep, so I went ahead and let her take a nap in our bed. Pretty sweet!

4 comments:

  1. Merideth1/29/2010

    Awww, she looks so sweet sleeping! I'm sorry she doesn't feel good! : / I can't imagine how frustrating that is! (I'm sure I'll know soon enough).

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The issue with the video might be if you are loading it straight from the camera onto the blog. Sometimes it needs to be saved on your computer first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...by the way, its always nice to see updates on my favorite niece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, they're saved to my computer. Sometimes they work and then stop again without me doing anything...so frustrataing.
    I'll be adding a post soon. I'll try another video and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete