Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Three Months of Joy

I have been wanting to post so many things but just haven't had a chance to sit down and do it. I'll try and sum everything up in this post.

We are really getting the hang of things around here. Gemma's bedtime is between 7:00 and 7:30. She's sleeping over 9 hours, and she's communicating so much better with her crying (either that or I'm learning how to interpret better).

She's still battling her cold, which has hung around for over a month now. Poor little thing! I'm getting a little frustrated with all the congestion.

She turned 3 months old last Sunday (Valentine's Day), and at her last appointment (2/19) she weighed 13 lbs 3 oz.

With some effort I can get her to giggle out loud now, which of course I spend most of my time trying to get her to do. Melt my heart!

Oh yeah...and we got her ears pierced :)

She is such a sweet little girl!!!


I had all three girls this morning...notice they are all dressed alike...I thought it was so cute, especially since it was accidental.


I took Gemma up to Questec to see everyone and she got wiped out. I think her hat might be a little big for her hahaha.



Just chatting away

No comments:

Post a Comment