Thursday, August 29, 2013

Being a big girl

Ready or not she's a big girl!

First Ballet Class

Taking some pointers from her friend Zoey :)

Her turn!

She slipped and fell after jumping over the teddy bear. Still cute!

Notice her hands compared to everyone else's.  She kept pointing them downward.

She clearly enjoyed herself!

Preschool Orientation

A little "dot-to-dot" before heading to school.

So grown up!

She might like playing more than learning...we'll see.

She kept saying, "I can see my whole kingdom".

I think she's ready.
 
Little Miss Independent. 

2 comments:

  1. Reading your blog, looking at your pictures, reminds me of all the joy I experience with your children. It's like joy concentrate. Its intense the feelings that flood together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I think, too.

    ReplyDelete