Saturday, June 1, 2013

Water Hater

Pool time is here again and Makael seems to be taking the same approach as last year...avoid the water at all cost.  I honestly never thought one of "my" kids could ever dislike the water.  I can't think of anything I loved more than swimming when I was growing up, so admittedly I was pretty proud when Gemma took so well to being in water...like somehow she inherited that from me. I had to claim something being that she was a mini David in every other way. Sadly I can't claim that in Makael. He HATES it! I'm going to give him a break for now sine I'm not a big fan of hypothermia either, but the second he can put his feet in the water and still feel his toes, I will most definitely be doing whatever I can to get him to like the pool.

Sunbathing might be more his thing.

We've done a lot to our house since we moved last year, but unfortunately haven't done a single thing to the master bedroom.  We still have the mirror to our dresser leaning up against a wall instead of mounted or safely stored downstairs.  I just can't get myself to put it away when I get to see this all the time... 





 

A kid trying to be that cool probably wouldn't appreciate me posting about his softer sensitive side. But who could resist...

No comments:

Post a Comment