Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What is she saying?

So Gemma talks non stop all the time. Thankfully I usually understand 90% of it, unless of course she's just playing and talking to herself, then it's just babbling. But I got to thinking...If I wasn't actually with her to see what she was pointing at or what she was holding, would I actually know what she was saying. I've come to the conclusion that I would have no idea. So here is a test for you guys. A couple of these will be super easy for some of you ;)
Can you guess what she's actually saying?
beeza:
diya:
biya:
banna:
beja:
chewchews:
wing:
agua:
bedgie:
taytue:
She actually does better with sentences than she does with sigle words, which I find pretty funny. Her first 5 letter sentences has been "I know where it is". She's so grown up :(





















Hahaha...first attempt at pigtails!


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/09/2011

    I just love this little girl! Diya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lita (Grandma)6/10/2011

    I just saw her pigtails. I want to see them in real life. So very, very girly!!!

    ReplyDelete