Monday, May 9, 2011

Baby update and Mother's Day

I meant to give a baby update last week but the week was over before I knew it. Everything looks great. Baby seems to be growing well and the heart rate was at 134 (slower than last time). My "big" ultrasound is scheduled for the 25th of this month, so hopefully I'll have some pictures of him/her to put up then. I've been reading a few stories about women who don't want to find out the gender of their baby ahead of time, but when they go in for the mid pregnancy ultrasound, they either accidentally see something, or the nurse/doctor accidentally says it out loud. For some reason I feel like that's going to happen to us. I'll just have to remind my doctor several times that we don't want to know. I'm excited to see the baby though.

We had a great Mother's Day yesterday. My parents came over and we had some yummy food, and watched Gemma play in the pool for two hours. It was her first time in the pool this year and she had a blast. I hung her swimsuit to dry on her bedroom door and it was the first thing she grabbed this morning...and then of course was very disappointed when I said she couldn't go swimming right then. I have a feeling that will be our main pass time this summer.


Pictures taken over the last few weeks





























No comments:

Post a Comment