Monday, November 8, 2010

First gift

Gemma's birthday party is still 6 days away, and the gifts have already started coming. She got a Cozy Coup from Nana and Papa a little early, and I'm not kidding when I say...She absolutely LOVES it. The faces and giggles she made when she first got it were priceless, I wish I could have captured those on camera or video. Of course the camera was not charged at the time, and I didn't know where the video recorder was. These are still pretty cute, they definitely capture how much she enjoys her Coup...Thanks Nana and Papa!
I have a few videos I need to post soon, I just don't have the time today...maybe tomorrow :)











2 comments:

  1. These are awesome pictures! I love her different expressions in each one of them. The smile in the last one is so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma11/09/2010

    That last one is classic!

    ReplyDelete